This product is sold out
Wahine Summer is an all-time favorite and key member of Tania's collection. She makes her presence felt like the rising of Matariki every year.
- Samoan Siapo (tapa Cloth) flower motif designed after Tania was given a flower from the Rev Folasa Tupu Samoa on arrival to Falelima the village on the southwest corner of Savai'i in Samoa- home to the Tupu whanau.
- The wahine bead was originally cast in the summer of 2009.
- Matariki Star Cluster design pays homage to Matariki and her daughters that travel across our sky to signal the beginning of Maori new year.
- The powerful combo of Pantone duck blue and lime with soft yellow resin undertones.
- Handcrafted 3-dimensional designer beads woven together with double-sided silk ribbon and finished with an adjustable toggle.