This product is sold out
Tania Tupu's handcrafted earrings of the extinct Huia bird sadly silenced before our generation could hear their song.
- Launched March 2020 a new member of the Tupucollection.
- Handcrafted 3-dimensional resin art on sterling silver hooks.
- A feather of a huia was given as a token of friendship and respect and worn by high ranking chiefs symbolizing leadership and mana.
- The most sacred bird of all of Tane's children, graceful, vulnerable and socially quiet, a bird that bonded in pairs for life.
- Pantone matched Moroccan Blue coloured bead.