Paul Cézanne was a French post-impressionist painter who created the bridge between modernism and cubism.
- Lithograph print circa 1898
- Print shows the artist seated behind an easel, looking out of the portrait
- Portrayed with markers of his trade - the easel and artist’s beret
- Clear, highly contrasting black and white
- Rough, quick sketch lines, minimal lines that create shadow
Please note that processing time for Museum Collection Prints/Mātātuhi mai i kohinga o Te Papa is 5 to 10 business days.
Reproduction prints are as close as possible to the paper sizes available without compromising the aspect ratios of the original artworks.
Image colours may differ on personal devices compared to the physical print due to screen variations.