Paul Cézanne was a French post-impressionist painter who created the bridge between modernism and cubism.
- Lithograph print circa 1898
- Print shows the artist seated behind an easel, looking out of the portrait
- Portrayed with markers of his trade - the easel and artist’s beret
- Clear, highly contrasting black and white
- Rough, quick sketch lines, minimal lines that create shadow
Please note that the turnaround time for Museum Collection Prints/Mātātuhi mai i kohinga o Te Papa is 5 to 10 business days